FIRST SEMESTER – PhD 2021 (Winter Batch) TIME- LINE
- 1. Submission of acceptance letter, Payment of Admission fee and First Semester Fee (Either in Full or in Instalments) by last date 5th Dec 2021 and till 10th Dec 2021 with late fee as applicable.
- 2. After the fulfillment of the first step of admission, University will issue a letter of Provisional Admission Confirmation to Ph D course with a request for NOC from the employer as applicable.
- 3. First Semester will be counted as started from 10th Dec 2021 and it will finish by 10th June 2022. Coursera access will be given from 10th December 2021 onwards. Online Research methodology classes may start from mid Dec 2021 by Zoom. Notes and necessary books related to Research Methodology will be provided for download by online link.
- 4. Submission of filled in application form in prescribed format along with copy of all educational certificates, other needed documents duly self-attested along with hard copy of the migration certificate from the institute last attended for Masters or equivalent in original to be sent to the Registrar of the University either by Registered Post or by Hand by the last date is 30th Jan 2022.
- 5. Submission of NOC certificate from the employer institute/organization, Co-Guide application with credentials and Final Synopsis with a detailed summary of his/her proposed research project has to be submitted on or before last date 30th May 2022.
- 6. Final Admission Confirmation along with Enrolment number will be issued to all the research scholars after successful completion of the First Semester including examination and submission of necessary documents. General Guide and research mentor will also allocated to each research scholar from Second Semester onwards.
- 7. The Admission will be rejected if :
- the students previous institution is not recognised,
- any of the certificate is found to be fake,
- the students qualifying mark in the master degree is less than 55% (in case of General Category) and less than 50% (in case of SC/ST/OBC etc)
- Fee to be paid along with the acceptance form. (at Below)
- Fee Payment Option: By upi, By Account Transfer, Via POS Swiping Machine kept at the office, or By Cheque.
- UPI address of the University which is: fcbizmanipurintuni@freecharge
- Scan the QR code below for Googlepay, Phonepay, Paytm and any UPI transfer